Medical Innovations Incubator
Home of 4C - Enabling Life Science Innovations
4C Alumni Gathering – The networking event for medtech innovations
Once a year, we welcome the entire 4C Community in Tübingen. That includes the alumni startups of the 4C Accelerator and the current participants as well as our diverse partners from the healthcare industry, the startup scene and other relevant institutions.
The focus is on a lively exchange among each other, making new contacts and exploring possible collaborations. The frame is formed by program points such as keynote lecture, panel discussion or speed dating as well as a social get-together in the evening with drinks, good food and entertainment.
“A very successful event with interesting discussions, a fresh format and a relaxed atmosphere.”
Recap: 4C Alumni Gathering 2023
Who was there?
- 29 Medical startups from all over Germany
- 17 Partners in the healthcare industry, including established corporates, investors, and cluster associations
- Discussion round with Dr. Helmut Scherer (CTO), Prof. Markus Enderle (CSMO), and Marcus Felstaed (CCO) der Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH
- Startup panel with Lukas Flöß (Inovedis), Sabrina Hellstern (Hellstern medical), Dr. Ramona Samba (sync2brain), and Julia Zimmermann (EVERSION Technologies)
- 282 introductory talks during 12 rounds of speed dating
You would like to participate in the “4C Alumni Gathering 2024” as a network partner and support us in the realization of this event? Find out now about our sponsorship opportunities without obligation.